GLEN WAVERLEY UNITING CHURCH
MEETING OF THE CONGREGATION
to be held in the Worship Centre at 11:30am on Sunday 6th March 2016 - following the 10:00am Combined Worship service - Lunch to be served by Inclusive Community following the meeting.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Prayer and Devotion
3. Election of Chairperson
- Rev Neil Peters will chair the meeting to elect a new chairperson
4. Confirmation of Minutes of Meeting held on 24th November 2015
5. Matters arising from the previous Minutes
- Unfilled Role of Presbytery Representative - Susan Karoly has offered to fill this role. Meeting Endorsement and thanks required.
- Church Lighting Upgrade.
7. Presentation of Financial Statements for year 2015
Treasurer will provide a summary on the the 2015 final outcomes. - AshleyIrvine
8. Reports and Recommendations
8.1. Church Council Vision
- GWUC Vision- Helen Stewart/Church Council
For the visioning process, please see VisioningProcess2014 and the links on that page.
For the proposed ministry team makeup to implement this vision, please see MinistryTeamConsiderations
For the resulting proposal, please see here.
For the presentation to be made at the meeting, please see presentation to Congregational meeting
8.2. COP report/recommendations
- Outreach Committee to recommend COP Committee membership - Rev Neil Peters
9. Other Business
Concerns regarding the shortage of people for steward rosters- LynneBoyer