Link to > ChurchEmailVanishing
EMail whitelisting in Apple Mail
Recent changes at Google have made our Bulletin mailouts end up in spam filters. To avoid this, you need to add the church mailout address (the address from which this email is coming) to your mail whitelist.
Here is how to do it for those of you who use Apple Mac's "Mail" application to read your email:
To put a complete domain (such as gwuc.org.au) on your Mac OS X Mail whitelist:
- Select Mail | Preferences... from the menu in Mac OS X Mail.
- Go to the Rules category.
- Click Add Rule.
- Type a Description:, such as "Whitelist: church Bulletin".
- Make sure the criteria read: If any of the following conditions are met: From Ends with.
- Enter the domain name you want to whitelist after Ends with: specifically, gwuc.org.au
- Click OK.
- Make sure the rule is executed before other rules that might act on the same message for other reasons by dragging it near the top of the rules list.
- Close the Rules window.