Link to FinanceCommittee
Bus Operator Registration
- From 2019, the organisations from whom we hire buses for Leisuretime require a Bus Operator Registration number.
These are issued by Bus Safety Victoria. The application form is available.
- There seems to be some indecision within BSV over who should apply; the local congregation or Presbytery / Synod.
- Synod do not currently have an "unbrella" registration.
- The congregation is preferred, as the "contact person" on the form needs to be directly involved.
GWUC applied for a registration in 2019, for Leisuretime hiring, with CliffBaker as contact person. It was sent to <julien DOT Pezzino AT transportsafety DOT vic DOT gov DOT au>, after telephone conversations. BusOperatorRegistrationGWUC.pdf is the completed application.
- It included our ABN lookup as "proof of existence", and a letter appointing Cliff as contact person.
DavidMorgan Feb 2019.