The slide show on the office bench computer
This is implemented as the screen saver, set to cut in after minimum time (1 min)
- As of March 2019, here are the instructions for updating the slideshow.
- Modifications are made in the Keynote presentation "Current slide show keynote.key". This is on the desktop.
- Before making changes, save a copy in Old Versions, also on the desktop. Adding date to the name is good.
- When changes are completed, Save the file.
Delete all the files in the folder Documents:Slideshow to avoid having to overwrite each one.
Then Share:Export as high quality jpeg images to the folder Documents:Slideshow (Save to iPhoto is no longer available.)
- Check by moving the cursor to the upper right hand corner of the screen, and wait for the changed slides to appear.
The Control Panel:Screen saver needs to be set to the folder of slides.